Internet Explorer 11 is outdated. For improved security and optimized performance we highly recommend upgrading your browser. ChromeFirefoxEdge
Farming is tough. Getting the money you need shouldn't be.
At The Citizens National Bank, we know what life on the farm entails — most of us grew up farming or still are. You'll appreciate our deep expertise and Kansas roots when you need to talk to an ag lender — we've been there and done that. We'll be there when you need us and we'll help your operation grow.
What makes The Citizens National Bank different?
- Ag knowledge. We know the ins and out of farming. Some of the other guys might not know how to discuss your land value or dive into seasonal demands, but we do.
- Loyalty. Farming is a cyclical business, and we understand that times get tough. We'll stick with you through thick and thin.
- Local to Kansas. Our roots run deep here, so we share your values and priorities.
- Flexibility. Each loan is individually tailored to ensure you receive the best terms possible.
- Extra-mile service. To us, you're more than a customer, you're a partner. We take pride in giving you the time you deserve and helping you improve your business. Heck, don't be surprised if Brandon shows up at your place, just to say hey.
What kinds of loan products do we offer ag borrowers?
- Real estate loans.
- Equipment loans.
- Lines of credit for seasonal production and automatic advances on those lines of credit tied to your CNB checking account.
- FSA Guaranteed Loan Program. Find more information go to www.fsa.usda.gov.
- FSA Beginning Farmer Down Payment Program. Find more information go to www.fsa.usda.gov.
- Kansas Development Finance Authority (KDFA) Beginning Farmer Loan Program. Find more information at www.kdfa.org.
Give us a call or stop by your local office near you today. Let's see how we can help you thrive.